Teachers Teach Teachers is an international community which helps teachers around the globe integrate professional development and regular language practice into their everyday life.
The scholarship aims to support our mission of providing access to focused and bespoke CPD opportunities to teachers regardless of their background training, teaching experience and financial status.
We are offering two scholarships each worth up to 118 400 rubles (1363 euro): 1) Scholarship 1 - new teachers with less than 3 years of teaching experience, B2 +, C1, C2 speakers. 2) Scholarship 2 - teachers with no formal pedagogical education, B2 +, C1, C2 speakers.
The award consists of a free TTT membership for 3 years, starting October 2021, with access to all missed webinars for Year 1: - one language class in a group a week;
- two speaking clubs per month;
- two webinars per month;
- an opportunity to teach a group of teachers at least one month per year;
- five assisted lesson planning sessions with invited ELT trainers (when serving as a Teacher of the Month for your group);
- an access to five Special Interest Groups;
- a quarterly strategic planning session with a TTT team member (scholarship holders only).